19/06/2015

Day fifty two: come in, come out of the rain

When I started this blog in September 2014, I never considered a target audience and didn't spend any time scheming on some crafty marketing strategy or anything close. But sometimes things evolve the way they do and we just happen to be a part of the process. It's been a while now and judging by the traffic counter (which is not very precise though...) there are quite a few of you visiting this page from all over the world. It is fantastic, I'm very glad :) And I am also a bit curious (or virwëtzeg in Luxembourgish) and I would like to get to know you. Who are you? Where do you come form? What brought you to this little corner of the worldwide web and did you find anything you like? Talk to me in the comments section below the post or drop me a line through the Contact form on the left side of this page. It would be great to hear from you :)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment