11/09/2014

Day nine & ten: good morning, sunshine fog!

Since there was some fabric left after my success in the nightdress department, I decided to embrace my innovation skills and to sew a matching gown. Or as Mr Jeremy Clarkson would say: how hard can it be!? Well, it was a living hell :) The fabric is like water: it's all over the place. Also at one point I discovered a serious flaw in my pattern that led to revisiting geometry classes in my head and a great deal of patience from yours truly. Finally, it took me two days to sort out the mess and to come up with something I could actually wear. Mission accomplished this time (never again without a proper pattern and guidance!)
In other news: autumn is coming, yes it is. Every morning starts with a fog: foggy scenery, foggy minds and foggy gowns to slip in quietly.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment