01/06/2015

Day fifty: linen & lace

I've been toying with an idea of opening my own e-shop for some time now and I have finally decided to go for it. Yes! However, in order to open a shop one must have a stock, right? This seemed like a perfect occasion to start working on my own collection featuring linen and lace and inspired merely by nature around me. So here is a sneak preview: the very first set of zip pouches I created with this concept in mind.  
This is my walk in a forest: mosaics of million leaves, tender moss carpets, toughness of a tree bark and cheerful crackle of cones.
 The larger bag is originally designed as a tablet case, but there are plenty of applications for this format: for instance, why not keep all your tickets, maps and documents at one place while travelling? The smaller pouch is perfect for so many things: stationery, make-up, meds, money, candy... you name it.








2 comments:

  1. Beidzot! Šī ir brīnišķīga ideja un uzdrīkstēšanās, un vēl brīnišķīgāks turpinājums Tavam jaunajam ceļam. Pareizi ir - kad krustcelēs ir stāvēts un jauna taka iemēģināta, tad tik jāturpina atklāt apvāršņi! Kolosāli, Lidonīt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jā, apvāršņi, vai ne? To taku ir tik daudz, bet kājas tikai divas :)
      Mīļš paldies par uzmundrinājumu :) Ziņošu par progresu.

      Delete